Think of Team as a four letter word for Group. The Teams feature allows you to create groups based on agents or specific lines of business. Once a team has been created, information associated to that team can be viewed across scorecard, calls, moments, and leaderboard data specific to that team .
Steps to creating a specific team view:
1. Go to the setting icon
2. Under "Setting" go-to teams.
3. On the upper right-hand side, go to "Create Team"
4. A pop up will appear so you can assign a name to your team
5. Once the designated team has been created, you are ready to add the agents.
6. Locate the agents you wish to add to the team, select them all, and hit add users.
7. Once the team has been created, you can go back to the scorecard tab and see all teams under "view"
NOTE*** When an agent or user is assigned to a specific team, they will ONLY be able to see information related to their team. Managers, executive leaders and users/agents who work cross-functionally can be added to multiple teams for increased visibility.
How to add teams video: