1. Go to the Calls Tab
2. Select the desired Filters on the left-hand pane. This allows you to Filter out the calls you are viewing.
- View Options:
- Select the Team View and the selected Date Range you want to view.
4. Filter Options - This allows you to filter out options such as Call Duration, Agent, Call Direction, etc... For example, you could select the view to only show calls Agent Adrian.
5. Understanding the layout of Calls available to select from. This view shows a list of calls based on your View and Filter selections.
- Call Duration
- Agent Name
- Moments - This shows you how many Moments are present on the call
- Comments - This shows the count of comments left on the call
- Call Time
- Action - This opens the Advanced Audio Player
All calls between December 30th, 2019, and June 9th, 2020 where "Redaction" was present and the "Call Duration" was between 7 and 33 minutes.
In this example, we can see that we have isolated 1,009 calls fitting our parameters.