We improve the accuracy of the models and the transcriptions only based on the feedback we receive from our customers within the tool.
Let's say you are listening to a call, or reading the transcript and realize a moment might have been tagged incorrectly or that the transcript is not right, please make sure you report them as this will help our team to enhance features.
1. On the call detail page, please click on the flag icon, also known as Report Snippet.
2. A window will pop which allows you to report this snippet on this call.
3. Under Report Type- there are a few drop-down categories you can choose from.
- Transcription- if there is any transcription inaccuracy
- Missing moment- incorrect moment tagged on the call or anything with moment related.
- Other- anything that falls outside of these categories
4. Leave the comment and be as specific as possible so our team can further analyze it.
5. Submit the report. Our team checks these submissions on the biweekly basis.