What is the Moments Tab?
The 'Moments' tab is centralized location to:
- Moments are key points of interest within your calls that are built by keywords and phrases or through machine learning.
- Administrators of the platform can create moments with help from their customer success manager to identify commonly used keywords and/or phrases to be tracked.
- Utilizing moments provides coachable data from calls and can be used to quickly identify QA form attributes in your calls
Understanding the layout of the Moments tab
- Click on ‘Add new moment’ on the top pane. This allows you to start the process of creating your Moment.
- Give the Moment a name and description and tag it to a category.
- Add the relevant keywords and phrases that you want to track.
- Anytime that one of the keywords/ phrases are uttered on the call, you will find that respective moment flagged on the call.