There are two types of Moments in Observe.AI.:
1.Machine Learning Moments (Moments defined automatically by Observe.AI)
- These are default moments prebuilt by Observe.AI based on an agreement with the call center. These are configured by Observe.AI and fed into the platform automatically. The keywords in this type of moment cannot be configured however the moments can be enabled or disabled.
Example of a Machine Learning moment:
2. Keyword-Spotting Moments (Customer defined and implemented. Also known as “lego” moments!)
- Key words or phrases are input into the Observe.AI application by the customer.
- Customers can update these Moments at will, and turn them on or off.
- Additional Moments can be built as need of the business change or new developments are discovered
Example of a standard Keyword-based Moment: