1. Go to the Moments Tab
NOTE*** Customer satisfaction is the first category on the moment tab by default. Be sure to add your new moment to the appropriate category.
2. Select the category the new moment will fall into. On the right-hand side of the screen you will see ‘Add New Moment’ with open data fields. You can begin to create your moment using these fields.
3. Give your moment a unique name
4. Choose the moment type. Your options will be Present & Not Present
5. Next, you will select a Theme, this will indicate if the Moment is Positive, Negative, or Neutral.
6. Select a Speaker for your moment, with options being Agent, Customer, or Both.
7. Choose a Team. The teams feature allows you to apply the Moment to All Teams or Specific Teams.
8. In the Description Box you'll describe the context or reason associated with the moment
9. The Keyword text area allows you to add words and/or phrases that will be assigned to the new Moment.
10. Once you have completed all required fields, you can now select the ‘Create New Moment’ option to put the Moment into action.
Below is a quick video showing how to create a moment!