In this article, you will learn:
Why Use Comments
There are different ways comments are used:
- Agent Access: If agents have access to Observe.AI, the agent gets an email notification letting them know a comment has been left so they can review it.
- Internal Notes: Comments are good for general internal notes regarding calls, making them easily accessible later.
A user can view the comments they have left at the top right by clicking on the ‘Inbox’ tab. This tab houses all comments the user left and links to original interactions.
How to Leave a Comment
Adding a comment to a call snippet has never been easier. The comment section allows you to provide quick feedback. Here is how you would add a comment.
1. Right next to the flag icon is a bubble/message icon.
2. A window pop up allowing you to add your comments.
3. The comment will be sent to the agent's email address associated with the account (if the agent has access to log into Observe.AI)
4. Sending multiple comments will result in multiple messages to the agent.
A red dot over the comment symbol indicates that a comment was left on the call snippet.
Comments can also be viewed under Inbox. To learn more about Inbox, see this article.