1. Go to the Observe.AI Help Center
2. Type your question into the "Search" bar and click on any corresponding articles
3. If you can't find an article that will help with your request click "Sign in" to login to the support portal
4. Login with your support credentials (Go to step 5 if you don't have a login)
5. Click "Sign up" if you don't already have an account
6. Click "Submit a request"
7. Fill out the request form:
Subject: A brief summary of your request
Suggested Articles: Review any help center articles that might help you
Description: A detailed summary of your request
Attachments: A screenshot of your issue (if applicable)
Click "Submit" when done
8. A confirmation should appear in the top right corner
9. Check the status of your support request
Requests: Check your ticket requests
Contributions: Check tickets you've contributed to
Following: Check tickets you're following
Conversation window: Look for updates and communicate with the support agent in the conversation window
Status window: See your ticket information (the requester, time created, time updated, support agent assigned to, ticket ID#, status of the ticket, priority and attachments)
10. If you have other submitted tickets click on "My activities"
11. You did it! A technical support agent should be with you shortly. Thank you!
Feel free to download the below PDF for your own documentation.