The purpose of this document is to review the agent report tab and the evaluations that can be seen by agent.
Step 1 - Select your Team View & Date Range
In order to get to the Agent Report Tab, go to the Beta tab*, and it should automatically populate with the Agent Report page tab. If the coaching tab is selected instead, just click on “Agent Report”.
In the top left corner you will see the View option. Here you will select your desired team to view along with the desired date range.
Step 2 - Using the Filter
Filter categories can be utilized to pinpoint specific evaluations done for agents:
1. Agent - Allows you to specify an agent or group of agents that you would like to
*Note: The Beta Tab in Observe.AI is used to indicate that the capability is close to General Availability, but there may be known issues, limitations, as well as further customer validation of the use case that is required.
2. Evaluation Form - this allows you to select 1 or multiple evaluation forms that
you would like to see that were used to evaluate the agent calls.
3. **Coaching Session - This allows you to see if there is a coaching session (“Present” vs. “Not Present”) for the agent.
4. **Supervisor Evaluation - Allows you to filter the data for whether a supervisor form had been completed (“Present” vs. “Not Present”) for the agent.
5. **Coaching Area - Allows you to filter the data for a specific coaching area listed in the coaching session.
6. Average Score - Able to specify a score range on a score bar, that will narrow down the agents that have that average score.
7. Evaluation Result - Able to select any combination of evaluation results
Step 3 - Understanding the Evaluation Dashboard
**Please note that some features may not be enabled on your account. If you have any questions, please reach out to your customer success manager.
With filters selected, you will be able to see information broken down for each agent and will also be able to sort on each of these columns:
1. Evaluations Done - How many evaluations have been done for the agent
2. Average Score - The average score of the evaluations completed for the agent
3. Total Fails - Number of evaluations that failed (the percentage of what is
considered a pass/fail is configured initially with your onboarding manager)
4. Recent Evaluations - A color coded heat map that shows the last 10
evaluations done on an agent. Hovering over the individual boxes will pop up
details about the specific evaluation.
5. **Last Coaching Date - The last date that a coaching session happened for the
6. **Coaching Sessions - Number of coaching sessions that have occurred for the
7. Action - Allows you to click on a hyperlink that will direct you to the individual
agents’ evaluation dashboard.
Step 4 - Understanding the Agent Specific Evaluation Dashboard
To continue the process and understand a specific agent’s evaluation dashboard, review the “How to use the Observe.AI Agent Evaluation Dashboard - Overview” article.
Feel free to download the below PDF for your own documentation.