In this article, you will learn how to:
Steps for Completing Evaluation Forms
Step 1 - Logging In
Log into the Observe.AI Dashboard using the URL that has been provided
Step 2 - Navigate to the Calls Tab
Click on the Calls Tab
Step 3 - View and Filters
Select the desired Filters on the left-hand pane. This allows you to Filter out the calls you are viewing
Select the Team View and the selected Date Range you want to view.
This allows you to filter out options such as Call Duration, Agent, Call Direction, etc... For example, you could select the view to only show calls Agent Adrian
Step 4 - Understanding the layout of Calls
This view shows a list of calls based on your View and Filter selections Column Headers:
● Call Duration - The length of the call
● Agent Name - Which agent took the call
● Moments - This shows you how many Moments are present on the call
● Comments - This shows the count of comments left on the call
● Call Time - When the call took place
● Action - This opens the Advanced Audio Player
Step 5 - Selecting a Call to Evaluate
After selecting a call to evaluate, you will be taken to the Advanced Audio Player; Here you will see Moments found across the audio bar where they are present and also on the left-hand pane. The transcription is found on the right-hand pane.
Step 6 - Evaluating the Call
Open your QA form located in the top right corner and select your QA Evaluation Form
While listening to the call, you can now evaluate the call right in the UI, along with reading the transcription to help improve scoring accuracy and efficiency.
Once you have selected all of the QA attributes in the form for scoring purposes, you will be directed to Submit the form to generate a QA score along with an indicator if the agent’s evaluation passed or failed the QA expectations.
Pre Submission example:
Post Submission example:
Leveraging the Evaluation Tab
Once you have completed your evaluations, the Evaluations tab will allow you to track and view evaluation results by Evaluator and Agent.
This tab will show you evaluation dates, the evaluator who completed the evaluation, the agent that the evaluation belongs to, Call date, Evaluation score, and Evaluation result.
The View option will take you to the call and evaluation for review.
You can also leverage the filter options on the left side of the screen to manipulate data view points. Filters:
● Evaluator - Who evaluated the call
● Evaluation Result - Able to select any combination of evaluation results
● Evaluation Score - Able to specify a score range on a score bar, that will narrow
down the evaluations that fall within that range.
● Agent - Allows you to specify an agent or group of agents that you would like to
● Evaluation Form - this allows you to select 1 or multiple evaluation forms that
you would like to see that were used to evaluate the agent calls.
Feel free to download the below PDF for your own documentation.