What is the Call Tab?
The 'Calls' tab is centralized location to:
- Find the right calls to evaluate
- Search random calls for calibration
- Locate an existing evaluated call to quickly pull up for a coaching
Understanding the layout of the Calls tab
This tab shows a list of calls based on your View and Filter selections.
- Channel: The type of call (Call or Chat if enabled)
- Duration: The length of the call recording
- Agent Name: Which agent the call recording is registered to
- Moments: This shows you how many Moments are present in the call
- Comments: This shows the count of comments left on the call. There are no limits to how many comments can be left for a call.
- Time of Interaction: When the call took place