What is the Analyze Tab?
The 'Analyze' tab is centralized location to:
- Search through the call transcriptions
- Find call drivers and see how your agents are handling their calls
- Provide solid feedback to your management team
Understanding the layout of the Analyze tab
This tab shows a list of calls keywords and exact times.
- Search calls by keyword and or phrases
- Find the exact time the keyword and or phrase occurred on the call
- Easy navigation through your search by having the keyword and or phrase highlighted for you
The Analyze engine allows users to find calls based on specific words or phrases. This powerful Smart Search allows for locating specific verbiage used, or not used in agent calls.
Filter options available include:
Speaker: Customer, Agent, or Both
Search Logic: ‘And’ for calls containing all searched words and phrases. ‘Or’ for calls containing any searched words or phrases.
Other standard Filters associated with call metadata can also be applied.
NOTE *** The Analyze engine utilizes Smart Search - a feature that returns results based on all forms of the same word. For example, searching for the word “run” will return results for ‘run’, ‘running’, and ‘ran’.
Click the blue ‘View’ icon to: