1. To create a coaching session, click on ‘Coaching’ on the top navigation bar. This will bring you to the ‘Agent Report’ tab. (For information on this page, please go to the article ‘How to use the Observe.AI Agent Report Tab’).
2. From the list of agents, click ‘View’ to open the Agent's Performance Dashboard.
(For information on this tab, please go to the article ‘How to use the Observe.AI Agent Performance Dashboard’)
3. On the agent's performance dashboard, click on the ‘Create Coaching Session’ button on the top right corner of the page.
Sections are provided in the coaching session form to include as much information as possible to the agent:
Coaching Area: Areas that the agent will be coached to. Specific moments will start auto populating as text is input. These moments can be added as coaching areas, or custom areas can be manually input in the coaching area field. It is important to add coaching areas so you may later view information on coaching areas across a team or entire operation.
*Note: Please note that you can only add up to five coaching areas per coaching session.
Calls marked for coaching: Completed evaluations from specific calls or calls marked for coaching can be added to the coaching session to be reviewed together with the agent.
- Using the selection options under ‘Evaluations Done’, first select the time range and evaluation form type you would like to filter by.
- Then, click ‘Add to Coaching’ to add that evaluation to the coaching session.
- If you would first like to preview the call and the form prior to adding to the coaching session, you can do this by clicking the arrow for that session. Click ‘back’ will bring you back to the evaluation list selection menu.
Feedback: A free form field to include any feedback to or from the agent
Action Plan: A free form field to include what actions the agent should take following the coaching session.
Followup Date and submission: Specify a date to follow back on the feedback and action plan discussed. After the coaching session has been conducted, submitting the session saves it to the agent’s coaching log.