In this article, you will learn how to:
1. Build QA Evaluation Forms
QA Evaluation Forms are used by quality teams to evaluate agent interactions with customers. They are organized by call flow and the quality criteria that matter to your business. With Observe.AI’s flexible Form Builder, you can build unlimited QA Evaluation Forms and customize them to your interaction types. Learn how to build new forms quickly with our video guide below.
Understanding the Form Builder layout
1. Sections: Sections help you break down your form into smaller and more manageable pieces. You can use sections to group questions of a similar type.
2. Questions: Add as many questions as you like within a section. Mark questions as mandatory if a response is required. We also have a built-in Not Applicable option if users want to skip a question.
We support three question types:
- Single-Selection Radio-button: The options for this question type are presented upfront.
- Single-Selection Dropdown: The options for this question type are presented in a drop-down format.
- Textbox: The option for this question type is text input.
3. Options: Add options to your questions and assign points to each option. Use AutoFail for an option to automatically mark an agent ‘fail’ for the entire form. Hover over the options and use the arrows to move the options up or down.
4. Live Preview: Preview the form live as you are building it.
Understanding the Form Settings
1. Form info: You can change your form name and description if you like.
2. Grades: Define your grade labels and tell the system how points relate to that grade label. Let’s say your form has a total of 100 points. And you want to mark an agent as Fail if they were to score less than or equal to 40 points. So the grade label in this example will be Fail, the minimum score will be 0 and the max will be 40. You also have the provision to overwrite the final score for the evaluation to zero in case of an Autofail.
Note: By default, AutoFail only changes the final grade of the form and does not affect the final score.
3. Export: Leverage daily email-based export to get updates on all submitted, deleted, and edited forms. This CSV report contains call metadata, call scores, section-level scores, question-level responses.
With our Form Testing feature, you can simulate the evaluation experience for new forms without hampering real data. You can fix errors or gaps of form structure, grading logic & reporting before you open it up for your team. Learn how to test new forms with our video guide below.
Test forms before you roll them out.
- Select a call from the Interactions tab to do a test evaluation.
- Select the test form that you want to use.
- Review the form structure, question, options, and grading logic as you do the test evaluation.
- Go to the evaluation form list to edit an existing test form.
- Switch the form to the ‘Enable’ state to make the form active for your team.
- Duplicate a form easily instead of redesigning a new form from scratch.
3. Complete QA Evaluations
With Observe.AI’s QA Evaluation Forms, QA teams can evaluate more calls and agents in less time, working smarter rather than harder to hit their quota. Rather than juggling multiple tools, quality analysts can easily access the audio player, transcript, Moments, and the Evaluation Form in a single view, as well as provide coaching tips to agents directly using our comments option. Learn how to test new forms with our video guide below.
Evaluate 5X faster and more accurately.
- Select a call to evaluate from the Interactions tab.
- Find all the context you need to evaluate the interaction through our unified evaluation interface. With the audio player, transcript, Moments, and call metadata alongside evaluation forms, evaluate interactions with speed and accuracy. No need to switch tabs or navigate different systems.
- Check the score breakdown and section-level scores to get a quick glimpse of agent performance on that evaluation.
New UI Changes on QA Evaluation Forms
Score Breakdown: Get a quick understanding of agent performance on every QA Evaluation with a performance summary that includes points scored by the agent, auto fails, grade, and final score.
Section-level Scores: View agent performance scores across each section of the form without having to do manual calculations. Investigate which sections are driving low scores and drill down into those specific areas while coaching agents. Section-level scores are also available within the data CSV that you download from Observe.AI.