In this article, you will learn how to:
1. Overview of the Team Dashboard
Built right into our coaching interface, the Team Dashboard gives you a single line of sight into your team’s performance on customer conversations. Our curated set of data widgets help you monitor your team on the metrics that matter and take data-driven decisions to help your agents reach their goals faster.
2. Benefits of the Team Dashboard
- Available out-of-the-box and updated as soon as new QA evaluations are completed for your team, thereby eliminating the need to aggregate and update performance data again and again manually
- Clear organization of performance metrics that make data accessible and digestible for coaches
- Curated set of data widgets deliver the power of pivot tables without the complexity of spreadsheets, helping you make faster and data-driven coaching decisions.
- Heatmaps help you quickly spot trends, and ‘compare to past’ option enables you to understand which metrics are moving up or down compared to a previous time period.
- Clickable widgets help you do a more granular analysis of the data and coach agents without switching systems.
3. Components of the Team Dashboard
1. Dashboard filters:
You can filter the Team Dashboard view by a specific team for the desired date range and specific evaluation form/s. These filters are available right at the top of the Dashboard.
Once you make the filter selections, our system will customize the performance data to include only those selections.
2. ‘Compare with past’ option:
Checking this option helps you understand which performance metrics are trending upwards or downwards with colors, arrows, and percentages.
- Checking the ‘Compare with past’ option helps you compare performance data to the previous equivalent time period. E.g., if you are looking at data for Aug 01-Aug 07, which is a 7-day span. The previous equivalent time period is the 7 day period before Aug 01, which is Jul 25 - Jul 31.
3. Dashboard Widgets
The Dashboard has 5 key widgets, with each displaying different aspects of team performance. Each widget helps you discover ways to coach your team - better and faster.
3.1 Top Metrics
This widget displays the sky-level performance metrics aggregated for your team. At a glance, you can see whether team performance is trending up or down.
- Agents evaluated: Total number of agents evaluated within the team
- Evaluations done: Total number of evaluations completed for the team
- No. of total fails: Number of completed evaluations with a Fail grade (the percentage of what is considered a pass/fail is configured initially with your onboarding manager)
- Team avg. score: The average score on evaluations completed for the team
- Coaching sessions: Number of coaching sessions completed for the team
- Trending: Green color-coding indicates that the metrics have moved up, whereas red indicates that metrics have moved down
3.2 Breakdown by QA Forms:
This widget shows performance breakdown by Evaluation Forms. These forms can be set up to monitor the performance of different groups of agents such as sales or support agents or agents supporting different channels such as voice or chat.
- For each Evaluation Form, you can see the Avg. score, Total Fails, and a Heatmap of grades received by the team
- Trending: Green color-coding indicates that metrics have moved up, whereas red indicates that metrics have moved down
- Click on View agents next to any Evaluation Form to directly jump to the list of agents that have been evaluated using this form
3.3 Bottom Performers across all forms
This widget displays a list of agents with the lowest evaluation scores within the team. It helps pinpoint the agents that need priority guidance and attention. When it comes to one-on-one attention, the agents who need it the most benefit most.
- The grid shows the evaluations done for each agent, Avg. score and total fails on those evaluations
- The Heatmap shows performance trends across recent evaluations. The color-coding shows the grades received by the agent.
- Last coaching date and Coaching sessions help you understand how recently and frequently the agent was coached.
- Trending: Red color next to the agent name indicates that that agent has moved up in the list
- Click on View to jump to a detailed performance report for a specific agent.
3.4 Areas of opportunity
This widget displays performance data broken down by sections and questions across all Evaluation Forms. It pinpoints the specific areas of customer conversations where your team needs coaching.
- The section view pinpoints the sections where the team has gotten the lowest scores.
- The missed opportunities view helps you drill down into specific questions within a section driving low scores.
- Occurrence Rate & No. of agents: The occurrence rate shows the number of times your team missed the opportunity to do what was needed, along with the number of agents who missed doing so.
- Trending: If a section score is trending down (in red), it indicates that the team is consistently struggling in this area. If the occurrence rate is trending up (in red), it indicates your team is frequently missing this opportunity.
- Click on View agents missing an opportunity and guide the agents to handle that particular area of customer conversations more effectively.
3.5 Coaching Areas
This widget displays the top areas where you coached your team. It helps you understand if there are recurrent themes across the coaching you provide to your team.
- No. of occurrences: This shows the number of times your team was coached on a particular area of opportunity, along with the number of agents who were coached.
- Trending: If a coaching area is trending up (indicated in red) it could indicate that your team is repeatedly being coached on that particular topic. You could then hone into the data to understand the underlying reasons.
- Click on view agents coached on this area for a deeper drill-down into data